Posted: 12.01.22 at 14:16 by Hannah Davenport
Syon Park in Brentford is hiring for their 2022 seasonal staff team with a range of roles on offer, from guides to butlers.
They are currently looking for friendly and enthusiastic people to work at the Estate, known as 'one of the last great houses of London'.
Seasonal staff are required in the following part-time roles:
- People with an interest in history and visitor service, who would like to train as Syon House Guides.
- General stewards – duties to include retail in the Visitor Centre, assisting visitors during House opening, weddings, filming and other general activities on the busy Syon estate.
- Function Managers for weddings and events, which includes regular weekends and evenings/nights.
- Butler/Security to work in the Hotspur Wing Apartment. Regular Fridays to Sundays during their busy wedding season, with the potential of overnight stays. Duties include; welcome guests, look after them during their stay, provide an excellent service at all times and be responsible for the security of the apartment.
- The Housekeeping department is looking for extra help at weekends during the season. Duties to include assisting with breakfast, tidying the rooms and maintaining standards.
You must enjoy working with people and be prepared to work flexible hours including weekends & Bank Holidays. Typical season runs from March to October.
If you’d like to join the Syon Park team, complete the application form online at Syon House Application Form 2022 confirming the position you’re interested in applying for.
There is also the option to send your application in the post, to: The Estate Office, Syon House, Syon Park, Brentford, Middlesex, TW8 8JF
Deadline is Monday, 24 January 2022.
Ticket listings for Tones and I at Eventim Apollo in London, Greater London on 14/02/2022 ...